View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 04:14 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Gusty
Broken padded in, shoving an apprentice in front of him. "MOVE!" He shouted, his face remaining straight--no laughter, no anger, no sadness, no pride or excitement. "Halite-" He interrupted. "This apprentice was hunting on OUR territory. So.. here's a surprise." He shoved her in front of Halite's paws before beginning to pad away. The sleek black tom turned around. "Oh, and her name is Turtlepaw. I'm thinking Turtle. Don't forget the test. Maybe the tunnels would be good." He suggested, before beginning to leave again. Broken heard Turtlepaw's comment and turned around, heading towards her. "SHUT UP!" He slashed her on the cheek, before exiting for good.

"It's not YOUR territory!!" The green-orbed apprentice shouted, only to be slashed on the cheek with Broken's large, sharp claws after. Turtlepaw stared at Halite, more fear than curiousness in her dark green eyes. She began talking, staring into Halite's large orbs. "I-I'm.. t-turtlepaw." She shrunk up, curling her fluffy tail in front of her hind and front paws. "Y-you must b-be the l-leader of this c-clan? W-what's t-this t-test?" She asked. Turtlepaw has heard of a band of merciless rouges, loners and even KITTYPETS. This must be it. Her curiousness now overthrowing her fear.
@Gusty
Fleck raised an eyebrow, furious he had interrupted. "Thank you. Broken. I'm sure Halite is thrilled at your discovery!" He said sarcastically through clenched teeth. "As I was saying, Halite, there are many cats that have joined since Renn's reign and disappearance including me. We need more cats to guard fight and hunt if we're ever going to regain the power we once had. I hate to admit it but, we're falling apart!" He flinched a little, bracing himself for the worst. Then aria backed him up. "We went on a mission a few days ago...we stole kits from all the clans, some more successful than others...they need trials too as they are all relatively close to six moons..." All this made her head hurt but she understood the purpose. The purpose was, fleck wanted to gain respect and allies and reputation...she got nothing...