View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

@Gusty
Broken padded in, shoving an apprentice in front of him. "MOVE!" He shouted, his face remaining straight--no laughter, no anger, no sadness, no pride or excitement. "Halite-" He interrupted. "This apprentice was hunting on OUR territory. So.. here's a surprise." He shoved her in front of Halite's paws before beginning to pad away. The sleek black tom turned around. "Oh, and her name is Turtlepaw. I'm thinking Turtle. Don't forget the test. Maybe the tunnels would be good." He suggested, before beginning to leave again. Broken heard Turtlepaw's comment and turned around, heading towards her. "SHUT UP!" He slashed her on the cheek, before exiting for good.

"It's not YOUR territory!!" The green-orbed apprentice shouted, only to be slashed on the cheek with Broken's large, sharp claws after. Turtlepaw stared at Halite, more fear than curiousness in her dark green eyes. She began talking, staring into Halite's large orbs. "I-I'm.. t-turtlepaw." She shrunk up, curling her fluffy tail in front of her hind and front paws. "Y-you must b-be the l-leader of this c-clan? W-what's t-this t-test?" She asked. Turtlepaw has heard of a band of merciless rouges, loners and even KITTYPETS. This must be it. Her curiousness now overthrowing her fear.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!