View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:27 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Ozpin Took the Stairs, and about Halfway up, he heard what sounded to be a Scream. he Glanced down the hall, before turning, and starting to walk down the hallway. `Somebody must have left their door cracked...But it still wouldn't hurt to check.` he thought, before stopping in front of the room where the noise originated. He Knocked once. "Is Everything alright in there, Girls?" He asked, just loud enough that they should have been able to hear him. He Waited outside, just incase they answered no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake bared her teeth at Angel
why that little! Fine if she wants to play that way then alright . Guess not to call her bunny. She won't know what hit her
She looked at yang the only member who seemed to be here at the moment she rolled her eyes " chew toy? Seriously not funny " she said and noticed Ozpin in the door way and she gulped good going you screamed and alerted him!
" no sir everything's fine just a dog issue " she said a bit coldly
"Sorry it's just we love zwei and Blake a cat. We are fine. Also you left your scroll here last night. " Angel said giving ozpin his scroll.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer