View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:21 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The officer was well aware of the adopted son. Case files were brought up and the family had been thoroughly checked for criminal backgrounds and all sorts of family affairs and secrets. He knew the boys name. He knew everyone's name actually. He rubbed the back of his neck again and than walked in a circle. "I don't want to say anything without him here. And I would assume you feel the same?" he questioned.
Alex hugged his fathers hand and stared at the officer. Somthing about his aura made him very aware of how horrible what he was going to say was. Alex could read minds and was capable of telepathy and that's why he was wanted... But he was refusing to see into his mind for he was already scared of what he would see in the mans mind.

Rachel leaned back in the arm chair and looked across the room at her [ Sister? Partner in crime? ] she studied the woman "you cold?" she add softly picking up a blanket off the back of the chair and tossing it next to her
The sound of the door opening was heard and in came Sasuke with a cigarette in his mouth, his mixed colored eyes saw the cop and he looks at sage for a bit before taking off his coat. “ .... what’s going on?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to them. He repeats himself now a bit colder “ what’s going on?” He asks darkly