Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Nebby @hxneysuckle

Yarrowpounce was a bit surprised he was at least a little more calm than the molly that joined them. He wasn't going to gloat about it, or make any mention of it, but deep down inside he did feel a little bit better about himself. Reaching the tree that was now dead thanks to leafbare, he roughly rubbed his cheek against it, following with the rest of his body, turning around and doing the same with his other side. He was going to make sure that the Riverclan scent was unmistakable here.
"I don't think many other clans would like this territory anyways.. And yes, um, Minnowmist, you're doing a good job," he called out for her to hear, finishing up the tree with a last few rubs. Flicking his ear, he'd glance to the other two before heading towards the water, approaching a large rocky outcropping to begin rubbing against, the water damp from sea spray. Though he'd carefully keep an eye on the other two. He didn't want anything bad happening on this patrol.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?