View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Yes, yes, yes! This was her chance! Her chance to regain her honor! She'd been demoted from the position of hornet, but she was determined to get it back! She'd prove herself again! Bright green eyes blazing with determination, she nodded frantically at every word Bumblestar said; she was just itching to get going already!

Bolting after the rest of her clanmates, she did her best not to run, but it proved a challenge. She just wanted to get there and tear up as many fish faces as she could! Of course she'd try not to injure anyone she wasn't supposed to, but if she did, then she mostly wouldn't care, to be honest; they were enemies anyway, right?

Perking her ears eagerly as her leader spoke, she lashed her tail excitedly before waiting for Bumblestar's command, and when it came, she shot down that hill like a bolt of lightning, moving faster than she probably ever had before, and burst into the Riverclan camp, lunging swiftly but fiercely at the first pelt she saw and attempting to knock them over or run her claws down their flank.

@Bean

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 16th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.