View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:09 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It wasn't uncommon for cats to stare at Hannibal, though they usually did discretely considering they had no idea if the tom would take offense to the staring or not, nonetheless, he knew the feeling of being stared at very well. Swiveling an ear slowly, he paid attention to his meal a moment longer, swallowing a mouthful before raising his head, licking his head and casually looking around to see who it was that was staring at him this time. It didn't take very long at all for the tom to see Ares standing there, blatantly staring at him, almost seeming to be frozen to the spot.
That's certainly interesting. Perhaps she's scared? Perhaps she's just deep in thought.. Alas I don't care enough to really abandon my meal in order to ask. Likely enough she'll come walking over here anyways, that's usually how this goes.
After looking over Ares for a moment, the tom would turn his attention back to his meal, going back to eating but keeping his ears tuned in the heterochromatic eyed she-cat, patiently waiting for her to approach because that's fully what he expected her to do.
Ares shook her head. She had already made a fool of herself. She held her head high though and padded over and sat near the tom. Not to near, but near enough. She didn't want to anger him. "Hello," she said respectfully. "You seem to be eating," she mewed. Her eyes got big. "I mean, I know your eating. I just saw that you were and it can to my mind.. you know I'm just gonna stop talking," she said as she looked at the ground now. She shut her eyes tight embarrassed by her mistake.