View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:51 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Private stuffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Lucifer growls softly “ Lucifer the fox of madness, this territory will soon be taken if a deal isn’t made. Tell me are you the leader? If you want to do this without a fight I suggest you just agree to this deal no matter how dumb it is. Or face madness head on and you should know what we do isn’t exactly kind. We will kill everyone and everything but this can be avoided if you agree to our terms..” he says as he begins to stand up His eyes blazing and it almost seemed like fire was coming out of him for a second.
Spiral's hand clenched into fists. They wanted to take her territory? The territory her pack and her fought over to defend, where she was found? They wanted to take her home. However her pack was weak, injured right now. They weren't ready for another battle and she sure knew no one would help. Spiral growled at him, "What is this so called deal, Lucy? I'll agree to whatever I see fit, thank you very much. " She cut his name, while it was a name to annoy him. "And yes, I am the leader. " Her blue eyes seem to hardened. She didn't like this at all. She felt weak again, powerless. When she wasn't powerless. Spiral didn't even know what this fox of madness was! Were they talking about the fox tribe? The Nila Tribe? Probably not. Max was too naïve to do this.
@Broken Madness

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 19th, 2018 at 10:38 PM.