View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Love between a wolf and a angel ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ hmm.... seafood?” He asks softly as he nuzzles his head against her hair, his shadow if you look closely had a wagging swinging side to side, he can control his mortal form but never his shadow. His heart was beating softly but each beat held a purpose a warmth that he never wants to get rid of. His mind was only thinking about ways to make her smile or laugh. His eyes glowed softly as he held her close and looks down at her with a soft warm smile and a warm glow from his mixed colored eyes “ of course if you like seafood?”

Avery thought a minute. She hasn't had seafood in quite awhile maybe over a year? Honestly she wasn't sure how long it's been. "Hmm, sounds fine to me." She answered. Avery met his dual gaze with a equally warm Amber one. If you were to look hard enough and long enough you would notice the scarlet flecks in her irises and the glow to her pupils. It was the only thing betraying that she wasn't a normal humanoid. The redness in her eyes the same that took over her eyes in her shadow form witch, as far as she knew Sasuke didn't know about. "Do you know any good seafood places around here?" She asked him. Since Avery wasn't from around here she didn't know much about it at lest not as much as Sasuke.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all