View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:32 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post
@Silentshade
Branchtail sat in the Starclan camp, starring at a few cats across the way. Nobody had ever stopped to say hi and it made him feel sad to know that his new clanmates didn't care about him. 'You mustn't think that way. You just haven't met the right cat to talk to,' thought Branchtail, giving his left paw a quick lick before drawing it over his ear.
Silentshade looked around in confusion. You just died for crying out loud! she thought to herself. She had no family here, having been born outside of the faith. She had talked to her friends parents a few times, but they were busy watching their new grandkits. She had watched them herself. Sighing, she noticed a tom who looked rather upset. "Hello, I'm Silentshade. Who are you?" she asked, sitting down near him. "You would think Starclan would have a group that welcomes you in, but nope. You're pretty much on your own. But I don't like that. I'm dead and lonely." she chuckled. Great job Silent, now he's going to think you're one of those mentally ill cats!