View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw nodded, excited. "But it still pretty either w-" he cut himself off. "You can just use it for a gift! Or... I.. ugh, can't think of anything. " He shook his head in disappointment. Then again, a piece of bark wouldn't be that good of a gift anyway. The tom wouldn't actually mind if he got it for a gift. He could put something on it and slide it around without carrying it. It would be fun for a little while. His eyes scanned the piece of bark, he liked aspens trees. They were somewhat pretty to him. Snowpaw didn't always understand why the forest had so many trees until he realized they should be grateful for them. When the humans started cutting down trees it made the prey more scarce. He shuddered at the thought. Snowpaw turned back to the tree he had took the bark off of. He shrug a little. He still didn't have much of a idea what bark could be useful for.

When her reaction came it did catch him a little off-guard but made the tom breath a little easier. Snowpaw did know that the older he got it would probably get worst. He didn't mind that, though. He still could hear and he didn't want to worry about the future. It would just stress him out. "Alright, thanks. I seriously thought you would flip out or something but then again, it was just my mind overthinking something." He admitted. He was grateful that his sister wasn't a cat who would freak out. Snowpaw took the hint he had made her think of her job again. After all her tone seem to be like she was talking to him as a patient, not a brother. The tom didn't want that however. He hadn't seen her actually have fun in a while. He had no idea of where to start but he thought for a moment.

Snowpaw was childish and to him Caliapaw always came off as a mature cat. "Caliapaw, wanna play a game? Like one from our kithood or something. I think I remember one name mouse or somethin? Plus you got mossball!" He asked her, his eyes seem to brighten at the thought of playing a game. He liked playing kit games. Even if it may seem a bit strange, you could relive your kithood. Where everything was just play, eat, and then sleep. Unlike now. "It be just like old times.. kind of. No one here to see it anyway, so you don't have to be shy about it."
Snowpaw let out a quiet purr. His whiskers twitched to some amusement of a game.

He rolled his shoulders, "Unless you would prefer to walk around. " He added. He didn't mind that either. He knew he should be able to sleep good if he got himself tired which he usually did. He would find a way somehow. Either by training which was the most common choice or hanging out with his friends. Snowpaw preferred the first one since his friends didn't really..tire him out unless they went on a hunt.

The thought of playing a game was almost laughable to Caliapaw; she hadn't played in forever. Even though there were some young apprentices still playing, she had stopped - she had taken her training too seriously, and then when she had become Wheatfur's apprentice, she hadn't thought much of playing. Now? Now she was too busy to play, normally. Her breaks were her "quiet time," when there was nothing... just pleasant conversation. She got quiet times where she was alone with her thoughts, sorting the herbs... and what great times those were! But she missed doing some things. "A game, huh?" She mewed, thinking for another moment, her tail twitching slowly along with her whiskers as she considered the pros and cons along with being amused... perhaps it wouldn't hurt too much. Her conversation with her own mind went something like this; What if someone does walk in on me?

You worry too much. Go, have fun now! It's a bad idea. I should be focusing on my work. Oh, you mean like you do 24/7? By all means, focus on your work. Don't take this break. Disappoint your brother. He's not going to be disappointed! He said it was up to me! And you think he meant it? How cute.
This type of mentality went on for some time before Caliapaw eventually sighed and turned to the to who was walking beside him. "I don't have much time, so this is going to have to be a quick game. Got it? A very quick game." She stressed the last sentence as much as she could, making sure he understood the importance of finishing their game on time. She was going to have to get back, make sure everything was alright medically, and then sort any new herbs she had found. Caliapaw spent a lot of time working with the herbs, sorting and resorting them, restocking them, and doing basically whatever she could - or wanted to - to make sure that they were sorted in a way that she found preferable.

The she cat wouldn't lie - to be perfectly honest, she got lonely there sometimes. She didn't talk about it unless she was asked. And no one, not so far, had asked her if she was scared - or lonely - or anything like that. She had confessed to being scared before, but not really lonely. Doepaw seemed to know - perhaps Snowstar knew - but they were the only two. Caliapaw was careful with her thoughts, just in case something she said came back to haunt her later on. It was a fear of the she cat's, and to her, it was one that was rightly a fear. She had a right to be afraid of this! "So, what's it going to be?" She asked, turning to Snowpaw on the subject of their game. Whatever it was... Caliapaw wondered if she would even remember how to play it. It'd been some time since she had enjoyed a good game, about three moons, and it worried her that she might forget.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.