View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

@Gusty
(Sorry! I'm away from home right now so I'm stuck replying on my tablet, which takes a lot longer than my computer)

Lily sat on her fence, staring blankly out into the street. All the scents around her blended together, as if her forest cat nose still had not adjusted to these Twoleg smells. She shifted where she sat, feeling her collar rub against her neck. On an impulse, she twisted her neck and gripped the restraining item between her jaws, tugging and tugging.

But collars were made sturdily, and some half-hearted nibbling wasn't going to break them. Lily looked around the neighbouring gardens, wondering if there was some other way to remove this thing. Because without the strength to break it, she would have to find a way to wriggle out of it.

The tabby spared one last glance for the shadow watching her in the alley. She blinked deep blue eyes once in gratitude before turning and leaping down into her Twoleg's garden. She'd have to find her own way back home, and she would, even if it took her a hundred moons.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 8th, 2017 at 11:15 AM.