View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2016, 12:17 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@Cloudy
"Nothing, darling. Your help is much appreciated. If you really wanted to, you could get some prey for the patients,"she mewed softly, before taking the packet from the young tom. Taking the herbs, Geckoleaf unwrapped it quickly, and chewed it into a thick paste, which she applied with sharp, deft movements to the shallow stomach wound. Making sure her patient was still unconscious, so that her work would remain unhampered, she then reached towards her side, where a pile of cobwebs and catchweed lay, discarded in her haste to clean the wounds. Grabbing a wad of the white bandaging material, she packed it into the wound, to staunch leftover bleeding, and hold in the poultice. The feline then applied a top layer of cobweb, just to keep the wadding in place. To secure the bandaging, she used the small burrs, which were painless but effective. Geckoleaf then moved a step away from Foxtail, to survey her work. Realizing it was too loose, and the bandaging would easily slide from off its place, she secured it further, just as a fail safe.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending

Last edited by Clover; December 20th, 2016 at 05:07 PM.