View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forest smiled briefly as she heard the announcement if her Trainers name. The young she cat was learning the way of the Syndicate rather quickly, taking it up like a second nature. Of course though, she hadn't learned much about normal clan codes, as it was different during her time there. She understood that her father was considered an evil ruler, one who tormented the Clan, but she didn't believe so. She believed that he might have done different things to get his way, but she thought he had good intentions. And that was enough for her. She stretched up and pushed her black muzzle into her fathers tan chest fur, nuzzling him lightly. She wasn't a kit anymore, free to make some decisions for herself. She enjoyed the thought of that. Politely she dipped her head to Halite and made her way over to the cat named Broken who was announced as her Trainer. She gave a somewhat nervous smile, but she tried to make herself appear confident and unafraid. It was just something that the cat had in his eyes that unnerved her. She sat down without a word, her eyes fixed ahead. She would need to think and outsmart this cat if she wanted to figure him out. She would not let herself be pushed around and confused by some cat she didn't know.
@Gusty
Once the ceremony was over, Broken let out a faint sigh. He believed they took up too much time that you could be spending on hunting, or stealing kits. "Forest, let's go. It's time to train." He said quite simply. (GO TO THE "DUSK SYNDICATE TRAINING AREA" THREAD)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!