View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:37 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Love and Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

((Perfect! Let's say Champagne is currently in Eterna Forest, and they happen to meet that way

And I'm adding Absol, so if you want to add one more, you can))

It was a beautiful spring day, and Eterna Forest was full of Pokemon out and about, from Buneary to Dustox, doing their own thing. The sun shone its warming rays over the forest, bringing a comfortable, pleasant warmth. In the midst of this natural beauty was a girl, leaning back against her Arcanine with a Mawile in her lap. The Arcanine was quite a big fella, and quite gentle, so he didn't mind it. Espeon, Leafeon, and Sylveon were playing nearby. An Absol and Liepard were laying underneath a tree, curled up and asleep. A Lucario sat meditating beside the girl, legs crossed with his paws on his knees, his ears up and sensors raised, in case of emergency. A Gardevoir and Empoleon were practice battling in the middle of the clearing. An Alolan Ninetales sat a few feet away, her ice blue gaze observing the battle with interest. A Charizard flew around overhead. An Audino was on the girl's other side, happily eating an apple.

The girl smiled and stroked Koa's back, and the Mawile rested her head against her trainer's belly, letting out a sigh, holding her trainer's hoodie in her small paws. The jaw on the back of Koa's head gently nibbled her trainer's fingers affectionately. The girl held Koa close. She smiled and tilted her head back to fix her sightless on the sky above her. "Nice to have you all out to run around, huh?" she asked Naruto, her Lucario, in a soft, quiet voice. The Lucario opened his eyes, gazing at his trainer a moment. Yes, it is quite a nice day, Master... I know it's frustrating that you can't see it. he said using telepathy. For some reason, he insisted on calling her Master, no matter how much she told him they were equals. It eventually grew to the point where she stopped correcting him. He obviously thought highly of her.

The girl sighed, her smile faltering slightly. "I am a little frustrated, but I accepted my blindness years ago. I have no reason to complain, cause it will not bring my eyesight back. Nothing ever will." she suddenly sensed Naruto glance up, and felt him put a protective paw atop her arm. The girl was unaware of a boy approaching nearby.

@Hallowed Echo

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 6th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.