View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Former titans and going into shock [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

..... Yeah Crowtooth had no clue what he'd said that was so great but he'd done something right here. Blazingstar looked ecstatic and Crowtooth even felt better at making the star bound leader so happy after putting his paw in his mouth so soundly as so sat up some more.

No one if he could figure out what he'd done right then- oH DEAR GOD INCOMING HUG!!! Crowtooths eyes went wide, freezing in place as flight and fight threw hands with eachother to be the response then were promptly crushed as the toms mind screamed that neither punching the starclan cat nor running from him were appropriate. So unfortunately by the time the tom managed to get his mind to work there was no politely dodging from physical contact and Crowtooth was trapped.

It was.... very fluffy? Yeah that was the only way he could describe it, given he'd froze in place for the duration, mind caught between 'bad unwanted touch' and 'omg Blazingstar is hugging me'. At least he wasnt left to reel about it and was quickly released to experience more confusion.

Who in the world was Prariespark? What did he mean by great grandpa- WAIT NO! NO! IT COULDNT BE, NO!
The tunnelers mind just.... Broke inside his head and his jaw dropped. Sure they looked alike but there was just no way Blazingstar was Firestorms ancestor, Crowtooth refused to believe it! Goofy silly Miss sparky was Blazingstars descendant?!?!?!?!
"Yer..... Yer pullin' my leg, right? This 's some kinda prank an' yer gonna start laughin' when I have a heart attack 'cuz theres just no way. ....Say sike right now sir please."

But there was no sike and thus Crowtooth was going into shock, not really upset or disappointed more as he was fundamentally shaken. "She- Yer- I-" Words did not compute before he finally managed to squeak out a strangled "Congratulations sir?" Brain rebooting for yet another time this night.

Then a thought occurred "Wait a moment.... She didnt even tell ya? Didja even know she was moonin' over Lightnin' because I swear everyone saw that. 'ts like the Bravebird/Hawkfur thin' except Firestorm was loud as a rooster about 't. 'f she didnt tell ya about her crush at least I'll be grabbin' her by the ear fer that, at least the kitten thin' is kinda new still."
If you had an ancestor like Blazingstar even if you couldnt get into a dream with him you should at least send up a prayer to him with an update! ...Though that was probably faintly hypocritical given the tom had never sent up one to his mother Larkthroat who was no doubt around here somewhere.

@SuspiciousMindz