View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:27 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: October Gathering

@Aquarius, Dewpaw, is this long enough?

Chirruppaw parted his jaws, letting the scents of all the Clans wash over him. Excitement fizzed in his paws, and he looked around eagerly for some cat to talk to. It was his first gathering, and he was eager to meet some new Cats. Before long, his gaze flickered over to a she-cat who looked about apprentice age. Padding over quickly, the tom weaved around the many cats until he stood infront of her. "Hi!" Chirruppaw meowed, happiness and eagerness dripping from his high-pitched mew. "I'm Chirruppaw! Who are you?" By her scent, he could tell she was WindClan. He knew there was a small riff between their two clans, but who cared. This was a gathering! The ThunderClan cat blinked, studying her. "How long have you been an apprentice for? Is this your first gathering? Do you know who all the cats are?" Questions flooded from his maw and he grinned, unembarrased. "I talk a lot. I think it runs in the family." He laughed at himself, even though his joke didn't seem very funny.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.