View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistkit noticed his shock. She would have been too if she were in his paws listening as another cat, no matter the age, had told her what she told him. Mist felt his tail on her shoulder and she flinched away ever so slightly. It was barely noticeable but still there. She relaxed under his tail, finally deciding that this warrior wasn’t going to harm her in any way. “Bees in their brains?” She asked curiously. She then burst out laughing. Her small body shaking from her laughter.
‘He’s right! They do have Bees for brains’ she thought to herself with a small smile. His question brought her back from her thoughts. Mist met his gaze. “Your right this is a fresh sta Shadowclan is my clan now my home. This is where I belong. Where I’m meant to be and I’ll prove it!” She meowed, her eyes glowing with determination. She’ll prove to this warrior that this is her clan now. She’ll prove where her loyalties are.
Ashnose felt Mistkit shy away from him under his tail. He loosened his grip, but let his ash colored tail remain where it was for a few more heartbeats before wrapping it around his paws. The corners of his mouth lifted into a small smile as he watched the kit burst into laughter. "That's the right way of thinking!" The ShadowClan warrior praised the kit. "You'll be a true ShadowClan cat by the time you get your warrior name." He purred. The fierce determination glowing in Mistkit's eyes gave Ashnose a little more confidence in her. She was only a kit, hardly anymore ShadowClan than she was RiverClan, but she could become a pure ShadowClan cat in no time. A little hard work and proof of her loyalty and she'd be a perfect example of ShadowClan's bright future.

[ I've been super sick. So sorry for the late reply!! ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic