View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:57 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Sandpaw had trembled a bit while he waited for Blazingstar to call him forward, though whether it was from excitement or nervousness he did not know. Sandpaw's own emerald gaze drifted over to meet Spashpool's turquoise ones. As he stepped forward besides Fallenkit, Sandpaw willed his legs to stop trembling and when Blazingstar addressed him, he held his breath until all the words were out. It was only then he let out a sigh of relief. Finally! He was an apprentice now, after what felt like an eternity. There would be nothing to hold him back now. His tail twitched from excitement and he excitedly bounded towards his ginger mentor. Sandpaw looked up at the large ginger tom and his downy pelt fluffed up in anticipation. Sandpaw mewed, the excitement in his voice betraying how he really felt compared to how he appeared, "Please take care of me, I look forward to you training me." @NightWarrior4Life
"Of course." SplashBreeze bent down to touch noses with the apprentice. "Come on, let me show you around the territory! In fact, there's a gathering today. Would you like to go?" He asked excitedly, thankful that he was able to do something interesting with his new apprentice. Sandpaw was a nice young cat. It may not even take too much time to make them a warrior. Good. The ginger ton thought