View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:05 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil
@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial

The leader fluffed up as the ginger tabby snapped back at him. He knew he was pushing it, it was his first gathering as a leader, he was still getting used to ordering his clanmates around, but he would not stand for another thinking they could do whatever they wished, just because they held authority. He let out a snarl and took a step closer to the Windclan leader, to the point where he could feel the other's breath tickling his maw. " Yes I do, it's called respect" he barked, pure anger dripped from every consonant he spoke, every dip and pitch of his voice practically oozed with anger, it was clear that the ebony tom was irked. "My elders won't mind, nor will my queens or kits, my clanmembers know how to be polite to even the clans we've fought against, we know how to show our respect." he growled. The ebony tom knew he was making a decision that effected the whole clan, but he had an itching feeling that maybe, maybe they agreed with him.

Fallenstar was yanked out of his thoughts at the insult the ginger leader threw at him, at his clanmates. He let out a snarl and roughly stepped in front of Blazingstar and 'accidentally' pushed him back, his lapis hues practically blazed with hatred. "Traitorous you say?" he growled, shoving himself, once again, in the Windclan leaders face, his lapis hues locking on with Blazingstar's amber ones. "Our Alliance with Snowstar wasn't set in stone until some low life clan decided to attack them in their own clearing." he growled, his tail fluffed up and lashing behind him. "It was a spit second decision, Riverclan decided to help the clan that needed it the most, and two against one hardly seemed like a fair fight." he sneered. What kind of weak tom would attack a clan the way Windclan and Shadowclan attacked Thunderclan, putting kits, queens, and elders at risk, how despicable. "Not that you'd give a fox's butt. All you care about is winning and flaunting your power. It's Disgusting." he spat. His words came fumbling out of his maw, no filter, no nothing, the ebony tom practically barfed out everything that was on his mind, no sugar coating anything.

He ripped his focus away from Blazingstar, and instead, directed his pure rage upon Grousestar. Though the brown tabby hadn't done anything, the leader was still ticked off by the Skyclan leader. It was because he didn't do anything, of course it would be a little hard to do anything but pick a side and fight. The Skyclan leader, to his assumption, had been a leader much longer than he, Blazingstar, Goldenstar, or Snowstar had been, and yet he decided to let the four duke it out. "Why don't you stay out of this, just like you stayed out of the war." he growled. "You've shown that you want no part in this, so don't try and insert yourself now." he barked, then returned his flaming gaze back upon Blazingstar.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us