View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Duskflight @Empress Of Evil @Celestial @Suspiciousmindz @Fuzzyfeline
[Sorry, got back from a tournament]

The top dipped his head a few seconds later than Grousestar, though he had already performed the formal greeting, he felt as though it would be weird if he had just sat there as the Skyclan leader greeted politely. As the tabby stated how wonderful he would be at in his position, his brows wrinkled together, his eyes narrowed, and his ears folded backwards. 'That makes one of us.' he thought to himself bitterly, his ebony fur prickling. As he was about to make a comment about Rowanflower knowing Auroraflame prior to the gathering, he was interupted by a rather rude comment by the ginger leader, he hadn't even noticed his presence. He only slightly turned his head, and looked at the Windclan leader in the corner of his eye, lapis hues flickered with the beginning of a fire.

Fallenstar let out a snort and lashed his tail, completely turning himself around so he could face the tom, a scowl plastered on his maw. "Who say's you can decide for all of us?" he questioned, leaning forward so he was balancing on the balls of his hind legs. It annoyed him, leaders who thought that they were the most powerful, high ranks that thought they could just tell everyone else what to do and expect them to follow every single order down to the last consonant like good little warriors, he hated cats who abused their power for their own gain. He stood up in a blink of an eye and glared at the leader "This is a Gathering where we all are equal you have no right ordering everyone around." he growled, his baratone voice was even lower than before. His lapis hues, that before only held the embers of a fire, were now filled with a passionate, furious wild fire.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 18th, 2018 at 08:41 PM.