View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:09 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Leopardbite

Barkblaze
[ Ancient Windclan Medicine Cat | Starclan ]

Barkblaze couldn't help but overhear and join other two Wardens. But the Starclan cat also couldn't stop himself from giving the two Dark Forest cats a silent sideye as he joined the case of Leopardbite. He honestly had a single thought, she had wasted her life. She deserved to rot in the Dark Forest. He just had to chime in, this cat was getting fairly annoying by the heartbeat. It had been Lichenflood's own comment on how she insulted the child had grappled the Windclan tom's attention after all.

"What confirms that you wouldn't fall down the same route? What is stopping you from being an even worse cat than this life has granted you, a single drive? A single thought that you were doing better? That serves nothing if you fail to recall this life or why you crave desperately at our paws for a second chance. By the looks of it, you are truly not the slightly bit remorseful about your actions toward the kitten. I hate to agree with Lichenflood, but yes, give us the truth. It saves us the time of having to find it out ourselves."

He falls quiet, allowing her time to respond and the other two cat's to add onto his words. Green eyes focused on the cat before him and his judgement. White and black pelt itching for an answer that offered any sense of reason and explanation.

[ @The Kitty. , @taillow , @starry ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 18th, 2024 at 05:10 PM.