View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2022, 04:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post
stormpaw scoffed lashing his tail heavily" oh what and windclan walks around and act all proud stuff" he snapped," i just became a apprentice its not like i knew you were a windclan, i bet windclan isn't as brave as thunderclan is" he says boldly flicking his ear

[ your fine i actually like the personality XD] @marni
Laurelpaw
A smirk stretched across her face as the apprentice made it clear she had struck a nerve. Feigned shock radiated within her gaze as she gasped lightly. "Oh my, do we? Stars, I must apologize..." she began, her voice taking on that of what seemed to be a mocking apologetic tone, before it quickly shifted once more into snark, "...for our Clan actually telling it how it is. Wasn't it ThunderClan who got taken over by ShadowClan and didn't lift a single paw to get themselves out of that mess? Sounds pretty cowardly to me. At least when WindClan was attacked by ShadowClan we actually used our claws to fight back. You know, like warriors do?" She had heard the stories around camp, of the tumultuous path that her Clan had faced with the shadow cats.

Then, a sinister chuckle lifted from her and she fixed an amused look to Stormpaw. "Oh wait, you probably don't, seeing as you don't even know how to distinguish scents yet, so you're not even warrior material. It's only a matter of time before your Clan kicks you out because of it." Blinking her eyes innocently, Laurelpaw gave a flick of her tail as the smirk once again replaced the doe-eyed look.