Old February 19th, 2018, 11:24 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Abandoned Clan

Name: Deathheart
Looks: https://img00.deviantart.net/0298/i/...al-d7coubz.png
Personality: it’s a surprise!
Role wanted: insane tom
Rp sample: He was running though the building smelling for someone he knew soon he heard Iriss “ Iriss!! -“ was suddenly cut off when he was jumped on by Sano who pinned him to the ground, he had a burning stick in his mouth, he growls loudly as he suddenly stabs the stick roughly into hades shoulder causing him to yowl loudly in pain. Soon he let’s go of the stick and growls as he puts his paw on the stick. “ does it hurt? Hmm!?” He asks as he pushes the stick deeper again earning a other cry of pain from hades. “ oh I know it hurts! I know it well... this is far less this isn’t enough to show you what you did to me!! “ He hisses as he suddenly pulls the stick out and tossing it to the side letting blood fly here and there. “ I want you to suffer! To die knowing you’re weak! That you’re a monster!! ... and I’ll do it by making you watch the ones you love burn.. just like what you did to me” suddenly hades pushes Sano off clawing his neck as he did. Soon he was standing blood pouring down onto the ground but still he held anger in his eyes “ I don’t know who you are but I sure in hell ain’t letting you hurt my family!!” He hisses loudly
Other: He’s open for a relationship be warned he’s crazy!