View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2019, 09:04 AM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

Icewhisper's eye widened. He really did not expect for there to be a such a long pause between the warriors and the expected war. Several of the warriors were yowling threats, others just watched from the safety of their dens, still others had fangs bared and fur bristling, ready to pounce. Tension was so thick in the air Icewhisper could claw it open and eat it.
The tom licked his lips. He was thirsty, and the additional panting didn't help. Is there really anything to drink around here? he thought to himself. Probably not. But his throat was dry, and it was obviously too quiet for anything to happen just yet.
"I need water," he muttered under his breath in his deep menacing voice.
Trying as slowly as he could, the tom crawled out from under his hiding place in the shrub, his white fur bristling against branches. He cocked his head as he was walking to make sure no one saw him, and he flinched when a cat called Eagleflight, turned in his direction.
Icewhisper padded quickly and quietly away. Hopefully, that tom hadn't seen him. He was a nasty sight, with tangled white fur and one eye bright and blue, the other eye blind and clouded. He kept walking at a fast pace back where he had come, to the "Riverclan" camp. There were few warriors, but he had only come for a drink. As he lapped deeply from the icy water, he hoped he wasn't missing anything.