View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:04 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A New Generation [My Little Pony, OCs)

( WE can start)

Storm Streak grinned his signature, white toothed smile as he used his wings to push a cloud in the direction of his target... Shimmer Bright. The unicorn was humming as she levitated her bag of magical stuff and books, and she looked too calm for his liking. He was just about to thump his hooves on the cloud when he felt sparks fly next to his face. "What the....? SHIMMER BRIGHT?!" he yelped as he patted his feathers to get the traces of fireworks off. He saw the mare's light purple eyes flash as she fired her horn up again, the light purple sparks crackling dangerously. "What gives?" he asked as he shifted onto the cloud, not wanting to be in her range again. "It was just going to be a JOKE!" he whined.
"Is that right Mister 'lets fire a lightning bolt right next to Shimmer Bright and see if she doesn't kill me'? I DOUBT IT!" she snapped. She hated that she was more than often the subject of Storm Streak's so called 'pranks'. It got old after a while. And if he wasn't pranking her, he was usually found bothering Streamer for free samples or something along the line of 'free' or 'able to be eaten'. "Well... Don't do it again, go find Streamer or something that doesn't include me!" Shimmer Bright huffed as she flung her bag over her shoulder.
"That's just it! Streamer sent me to get you! He wanted you to test some samples out! I would but he said since I eat anything that I'm not a good test taster!"
"Well... if it's for Streamer..."
"I knew it! Let's go!"
Shimmer Bright yelped as Storm Streak grabbed her hoof. Pretty soon, she and the excitable gray pegasus was standing in the kitchen of Sugarcube Corner, waiting as the golden yellow earth pony placed several cookies on a plate.
"Now.. The three in the middle are lemon/gingersnaps, the three on the left are strawberry/ apple sugar cookies, and the two on the right are cinnamon dark chocolate surprises,"
"Why are there only two of the last kind?"
"I ate the third.. their all good to me, so I need a second opinion," Streamer admitted as he got the two others glasses of water.
Shimmer Bright was just about to take a bite of the first cookie when she heard the door open. And Storm Streak chirp happily, though a mouthful of one of the strawberry/apple cookies.
"Hey! Want a cookie?!"

( Open to whoever wants to deal with Storm Streak and also wants to have their OC eat cookies with mine)

Last edited by Bracken12; January 17th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.