View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
~ @Zesty Mango @shortstack ~

This was confusing. One saying to stop one saying to get back to work. Petuniapaw's head was spinning. With a deep breath the ginger tabby patched molly looked between the two elders. It was sad, she didn't know if she could trust Bubblingbee and Bitterthorn was telling her to stop working. Just stay happy! No one wants you to be sad! Petunia reminded herself. Swallowing back her fear and confusion, forcing her fur to lay flat, she smiled at the grumpy elders. "Right away Miss Bubblingbee." Petuniapaw assured the old molly. She wouldn't mess up so she was fine, after this she could help out Bitterthorn... and maybe wait a bit until she returned. It was hard to be called 'Worryingkit' because it felt like an insult but it was probably true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
perchkit listened intently to the she-cat, his head tilted to the side a little. the way she was speaking worried him a little bit--after all, anyone who would be excited about wounding their enemy was someone that he didn't really wanna mess with. but then again, what harm could be done... right? he wasn't going to turn out the same way (at least, he thought he wouldn't), so he could be friendly now.

"do you ever miss it? being out there, in the thick of things?" he asked, settling down a little further. she seemed to like him more now--that was good. perchkit didn't like pushing his luck that far, especially with grumpy old she-cats like this one.
(lol he does that)
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes at Petuniapaw,” What, are you scared by that pathetic Bitterthorn?” She teased with pure meanness.

~~
Bubblingbee nodded to Perchkit,” I’d love to be a warrior again, but I’m not really young enough to stay as a warrior...” she meowed,” You want to be an apprentice, right?” She asked in a slightly accusatory tone

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here