View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:49 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She watches him run for a bit and purrs softly as she stands up and quickly runs after him. Catching up very slowly “ hi! I thought you were fast! Getting tried?” She asks playfully as she quickly runs by him. Suddenly she stops in front of him and tackles him down as soon as he neared her. She purrs happily and licks his nose “ did I win?! “ she asks playfully as she begins to lay down on him. “ come on! Tell me did this small little kitten win against a big bad rouge like you?” She asks playfully
//Cute!!

Rowanlight chuckled at the she-cats words but before he could respond she had tackled him to the ground. Rowanlight laughed happily as he battered playfully at Maple’s belly whilst responding. “No never, I will always be THE WINNER!” He yowled his his voice loud with a joking tone in it. Rowanlight felt himself blush as Maple licked him on the nose but felt a large purr rise in his throat. Boy did he miss this, he missed Maple altogether! Rowanlight nuzzled Maple before sticking his nose in her neck fur. “Ok maybe...maybe you won just this once.” He whispered softly feeling himself get a little emotional.