View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:08 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post
Rowanlight felt himself flinch at the molly’s anger before shrinking back. She was right. This wasn’t a life that any cat should live. It was beyond madness, and yet... the tom cat knew he could never leave the home he grew up in. He would never be able to survive like Maple. Maybe she could gather friends and other peoples trust but him. He knew that he was a city cat born and raised. He could never let his mother die in vain.

When Sugar- a lighter snow bengal that him-, died at the claws of a vicious kittypet killing her and his unborn sibling, Rowanlight was heart broken. One of the very little precious things in life was destroyed by his very home. His mother had died fighting a cat for her home. And if he were to leave tha would be like going off and making her die for no reason.

Rowanlight look over at Maple when she finished speaking, a somber look on his face. “I-I guess I’ll walk you to the border then.” The tom mewed sadly letting his posture slump as his ears flopped down sadly. There was a small electricity in the air posing a threat of rain on coming. By the looks of it it was going to be a large one. There was a large gust of wind almost pushing Rowanlight off his paws but the tom unsheathed his claws gripping the concrete tightly. “Come on we better get you there before the rain starts up.” He mewed his voice raising to be heard over the leaves that rustled over the wind that was slowly picking up by the second. The bengal picked him self up to his paws carefully as to not get knocked off his feet before turning to Maple a small forced playfull smile. “I’ll race ya!” He yowled. With out a second word Rowanlight started to sprint down the Twoleg road carful not to get hit by cars. Leaves of red and orange fluttered around his paws as he flung himself forward the feeling of wind picking up as it buffered his fur. Cold pricked at his skin under his longs fur but he kept going placing one paw after the other running in big strides towards the tree line that indicated the start to the clans territory and the end to the Twoleg place. Rowanlight pumped his legs faster before taking a quick glance behind him to see Maple’s reaction.

He hoped the she-cat wasn’t mad he left with out her. Maybe this was how she felt, free but also sad and worried. He hoped not, he couldn’t bare to imagine this was her feelings. They were just horrible.
She watches him run for a bit and purrs softly as she stands up and quickly runs after him. Catching up very slowly “ hi! I thought you were fast! Getting tried?” She asks playfully as she quickly runs by him. Suddenly she stops in front of him and tackles him down as soon as he neared her. She purrs happily and licks his nose “ did I win?! “ she asks playfully as she begins to lay down on him. “ come on! Tell me did this small little kitten win against a big bad rouge like you?” She asks playfully