View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:25 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
With that she growls “ life isn’t safe here. And life isn’t best here! “ she hisses as she stands up “ we fight day after day just to sleep at night! We kill like savages and hunt food that isn’t even kicking or alive! We live in fear here... I can’t live like this. I can’t live with the countless sleepless nights! The constant nightmares! That damn memory of what a rouge can do! Of what a cat can do! .... I lost my mate here... I lost my first love here! And you expect me to live in it as if it didn’t happen as if Tom didn’t exist at all! .... “ she looks away fire slowly fading from her eyes that now held sadness and a broken heart she is desperately try to mend “ .... I don’t want to end up like my brother... I don’t want to wake up in the blood of what I loved... I want a life Rowanlight ... I want to find love again, have a family kits! That won’t die that next day... I don’t want any of this... this isn’t life this isn’t home... this isn’t my home.” She says looking at him seriously but also sad. “ I care about you.. I really do but I can’t take this hell anymore... I want to live in peace not in fear... I want to hunt for a home, fight for a home! Live a peaceful life in a real home!! Not this ... not any of this..” she says as she looks away ears pinned to her head as she speaks again “ Rowanlight... I care about you. You’re my dearest friend but this... this isn’t me. I’m sorry for leaving you... I’m sorry for leaving you in the dark but... I knew how you’ll react... I know how much you hate the clans and honestly I don’t blame you... they’re... different but they not evil. They accepted Lucifer into a clan and now he’s a father! With a warrior mate.... and that’s what I want. A home... not a hell that keeps me up at night... and makes me... into something I fear most..”
Rowanlight felt himself flinch at the molly’s anger before shrinking back. She was right. This wasn’t a life that any cat should live. It was beyond madness, and yet... the tom cat knew he could never leave the home he grew up in. He would never be able to survive like Maple. Maybe she could gather friends and other peoples trust but him. He knew that he was a city cat born and raised. He could never let his mother die in vain.

When Sugar- a lighter snow bengal that him-, died at the claws of a vicious kittypet killing her and his unborn sibling, Rowanlight was heart broken. One of the very little precious things in life was destroyed by his very home. His mother had died fighting a cat for her home. And if he were to leave tha would be like going off and making her die for no reason.

Rowanlight look over at Maple when she finished speaking, a somber look on his face. “I-I guess I’ll walk you to the border then.” The tom mewed sadly letting his posture slump as his ears flopped down sadly. There was a small electricity in the air posing a threat of rain on coming. By the looks of it it was going to be a large one. There was a large gust of wind almost pushing Rowanlight off his paws but the tom unsheathed his claws gripping the concrete tightly. “Come on we better get you there before the rain starts up.” He mewed his voice raising to be heard over the leaves that rustled over the wind that was slowly picking up by the second. The bengal picked him self up to his paws carefully as to not get knocked off his feet before turning to Maple a small forced playfull smile. “I’ll race ya!” He yowled. With out a second word Rowanlight started to sprint down the Twoleg road carful not to get hit by cars. Leaves of red and orange fluttered around his paws as he flung himself forward the feeling of wind picking up as it buffered his fur. Cold pricked at his skin under his longs fur but he kept going placing one paw after the other running in big strides towards the tree line that indicated the start to the clans territory and the end to the Twoleg place. Rowanlight pumped his legs faster before taking a quick glance behind him to see Maple’s reaction.

He hoped the she-cat wasn’t mad he left with out her. Maybe this was how she felt, free but also sad and worried. He hoped not, he couldn’t bare to imagine this was her feelings. They were just horrible.