View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:58 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post
Rowanlight mentally scolded himself for allowing Maple to soften him and make him less angry. The rouge had every right to be angry at the she-cat. But deep inside he knew that being Maple was upmost impossible due to her practicaly inability to see others emotions. She was so mousebrained sometimes. But all the while of the small battle in his head of wether to be mad or not, the molly responded to his question and her response couldn’t hide the small smile of relief he cracked. “Well that’s good to hear.” Rowanlight mewed. When Maple told him of the warrior his small smile faded immediately. She was going to a clan! The exact place where the tom despised of all of the world his companion was going to! Rowanlight felt angry all over again as his tail started to lash slightly and his eyes narrowed even more. The chances of Rowanlight ever seeing Maple again after she left were slim, and even if he did she her again there was a high chance she would be suddenly hostile and attack him like all the other clan cats. Rowanlight reluctantly continued to listen to Maple speak. When she apologized Rowanlight got even more angry enough to speak up. “I-I wish I could take this apology but Maple...I don’t think you realize it but you left me suddenly for over two moons and now suddenly you come back saying your leaving again. And with warriors! You know they’re vicious and mean!” The bengal look-alike growled lowly. Rowanlight looked up from glaring at the ground angrily back to the calico molly’s eyes that glowed a soft amber color somewhat like a darker butterscotch hard candy color. Rowanlight felt himself melt at the sight and let out a small frustrated sigh. Maple continued with a playfully remark that made Rowanlight smile playfully as well. “Now from what I can understand i think it’s the other way around. Can’t stand being without my handsome body?” He teased lightly as he pushed a paw at Maple. Rowanlight chuckled at his own joke but when he opened his eyes he didn’t see Maple laughing along with him, the molly was looking off in the distance at the forest with a far off gaze. The serious question Maple asked made Rowanlight pause picking his words carefully weighing his options politically. “Maple I wish from the bottom of my heart that I could with out a second of hestitation say yes but you know, I really can’t go off risking my life for some stupid clan life. I care dearly about you, you are my closest friend and I would think it would be in your best option to stay here where your safe and life is best. I know I can’t force you to stay but know that my word is there and at least consider it. What ever you choose I will thoroughly support but I just can’t go. It’s not safe and for your safety consider that the chances of you surviving are slim. And if you can’t consider it for yourself, consider it for me.” Rowanlight finished speaking feeling suddenly worn out and sad.
With that she growls “ life isn’t safe here. And life isn’t best here! “ she hisses as she stands up “ we fight day after day just to sleep at night! We kill like savages and hunt food that isn’t even kicking or alive! We live in fear here... I can’t live like this. I can’t live with the countless sleepless nights! The constant nightmares! That damn memory of what a rouge can do! Of what a cat can do! .... I lost my mate here... I lost my first love here! And you expect me to live in it as if it didn’t happen as if Tom didn’t exist at all! .... “ she looks away fire slowly fading from her eyes that now held sadness and a broken heart she is desperately try to mend “ .... I don’t want to end up like my brother... I don’t want to wake up in the blood of what I loved... I want a life Rowanlight ... I want to find love again, have a family kits! That won’t die that next day... I don’t want any of this... this isn’t life this isn’t home... this isn’t my home.” She says looking at him seriously but also sad. “ I care about you.. I really do but I can’t take this hell anymore... I want to live in peace not in fear... I want to hunt for a home, fight for a home! Live a peaceful life in a real home!! Not this ... not any of this..” she says as she looks away ears pinned to her head as she speaks again “ Rowanlight... I care about you. You’re my dearest friend but this... this isn’t me. I’m sorry for leaving you... I’m sorry for leaving you in the dark but... I knew how you’ll react... I know how much you hate the clans and honestly I don’t blame you... they’re... different but they not evil. They accepted Lucifer into a clan and now he’s a father! With a warrior mate.... and that’s what I want. A home... not a hell that keeps me up at night... and makes me... into something I fear most..”