View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:10 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A beautiful multi colored female with golden eyes walks in, her pelt almost blazing but soft and smooth with the white added to her pelt. Just like her personality she was a kind but blazing soul. Playful, a flirt and has a way with the words of romance. She sees him and smiles softly “ hello old friend haven’t seen you in a while!” She purrs happily in a soothing almost honey like voice as she walks towards him sitting down in front of him. “ how are you my friend?” She asks kindly with a tilt of her head a bit but she was purring and that was a good sign that she trusted the tom despite his little scary appearance. She wasn’t afraid at all just happy to see him especially with what she had planned for the forest ahead. .

Rowanlight turned around sharply and surprised. When had Maple entered the ally. Wouldn’t he have noticed her, the tom swore his ears were failing him as he got older. Shaking his hair to rid the thought the tom looked back a sort of small smile playing on his lips. “Maple, it’s good to see you too.” The tom mewed politely back his head dipping slightly in a polite manner but underneath the icy demeanor there was a light glint of joy and excitement for seeing his long since disappeared friend. The tom has many questions running through his head like where has Maple gone, was she okay, and many others but the kept quiet and showed no expression of his many thoughts. The toms tail lashed in frustration for being so left in the dark by Maple back then but then again he knew he wasn’t her father, he didn’t need to force the she-cat to say anything. Rowanlight paused for a moment picking his words carefully before continuing. “I am fine.” The tom replied reserved, “How are you?” He asked mirroring the calico molly’s question. He had decided to ask Maple later about what happened and why she left him with no warning. Right now he was going to enjoy the molly’s return. Deciding he couldn’t stay mad with Maple he finally let out a small happy purr and he lowered his paw he had been grooming. So much for no interruptions.