View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:48 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: capture my heart ♡ private

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ @Sasukewolf (madness)

"what? no! of course not, you creep!" andwin shouted and stood up, his hands lowering. he growled and spun around, beginning to run away. all he needed was to reach his apartment, which was only across the street from the park. the male ran with all the speed he could muster, breathing heavily. as he crossed the street, andwin didn't notice a car soaring down the road until it hit him with a sickening crack. a shriek tore through the air and his form fell to the ground, still and silent. the artist's chest heaved slowly, the tiniest of hints to show that he was still alive. andwin laid there, unconscious, his body contorted as a drip of blood slipped from his mouth. his satchel lay spewed about, it's contents laying soaked from the melted snow across the road. the car had already disappeared, driver taken by fear of being arrested for hitting someone while driving drunk, having come from a party.
Why?! XD) Anapos quickly followed him and he did see the car driving rather fast. He tried to run to at least push him away but ... he heard the loud crack and andwin in a pool of blood. His eyes widened but he immediately began to take action, carefully carrying Andwin “ I’l get you help lad I saw a hospital a while back!” He Says coolly but rather quickly as he picked up the artists satchel. He begins to run, the man finally was happy that the work out he had a while back worked out. His breathing was slow but slowly getting heavy as he neared the hospital soon he kicks the doors downs “ We need help immediately! This man was hit by a car and he’s injured badly!” He yells loudly and desperately