View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:34 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: capture my heart ♡ private

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ oof this is short sorry ♡

andwin jumped as he heard the shutter click of a picture being taken. he sat there on the bench, staring up at anapos with a look of fear. shocked, the male squeaked and quickly moved to cover his face. "why would i want to see a picture that a complete stranger took of me?" andwin squealed, peeking through his fingers at the other man. dark blue eyes held a look of both surprise and anger, a golden hue swirling within them. he frowned beneath the scarf and furrowed his brows. "no matter what you think of them, it is very rude to take a picture of someone without their permission." his hair waved up in a breeze before falling over his hands, still located over his face. andwin could see the clear embarrassment held in the photographer's expression, but he ignored that fact in order to make his problem seen. "many people don't like pictures, and especially not from random strangers," he argued, eyes narrowed.
Anaoos laughs softly ".... yes forgive besides..." he looks at the photo he took and sighs softly his photographer self showing " this doesn't capture your beauty, grace and wise looks. its not good enough to be seen" he says deleting it. he smiles softly " forgive me little angel. I couldn't help myself when I see beauty. please.. would you mind if I take a other in a better place?" he asks calmly. " again forgive I simply couldn't help myself"