Old January 4th, 2018, 02:39 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: capture my heart ♡ private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Anapos wolfheart
Suddenly a sound of a camera can be heard, it came from a interesting looking man, and that sound came from the camera he held straight towards Andwin. His hair black and messy as his clothes and his eyes as green as emeralds, he suddenly blushes a bit realizing what he just did.
Oh! Forgive me, you just looked so stunning I just had to capture it... it’s quite rare to see a beautiful lad like you.. names Anapos and again forgive me.” He Says in a rather husky voice but thick with His British roots.
Anapos was a student in a university nearby, a rather interesting man. His work has already made it big and in many art shows and even animal companies yet he somehow has remind hidden from this. He doesn’t take jobs and just does what he feels is best really. A man with a soul that can’t stop but today was quite unlikely from the usually quiet guy.
He wasn’t the type of guy to simply stop and take a picture of someone since his work didn’t go around people yet somehow he ended up taking a picture of him. He could’ve just moved on and look for something more him yet .. he took a picture of him. He did had his eye on him when he saw him and out of pure instinct... he took a picture. Now the normally cool headed and quiet man, was blushing out of embarrassment over what he just did. He rubs the back of his head and looks at him “ .... would you like to see it? .... the picture I took?” He asks shyly unsure if that’s what he’s supposed to say! This is his first time talking to someone outside of his job! Yet he took a picture! He felt like such a fool and for some reason his heart skipped a beat.
♡ oof this is short sorry ♡

andwin jumped as he heard the shutter click of a picture being taken. he sat there on the bench, staring up at anapos with a look of fear. shocked, the male squeaked and quickly moved to cover his face. "why would i want to see a picture that a complete stranger took of me?" andwin squealed, peeking through his fingers at the other man. dark blue eyes held a look of both surprise and anger, a golden hue swirling within them. he frowned beneath the scarf and furrowed his brows. "no matter what you think of them, it is very rude to take a picture of someone without their permission." his hair waved up in a breeze before falling over his hands, still located over his face. andwin could see the clear embarrassment held in the photographer's expression, but he ignored that fact in order to make his problem seen. "many people don't like pictures, and especially not from random strangers," he argued, eyes narrowed.