View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2019, 01:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She listened intently, her claws tearing at the ground beneath her. "I will do whatever I need," Tawnystep stated. She observed the ghostly feline before taking a deep breath, attempting to guard her emotions as she stared at Blazingnight. "Who should I try to grow close to first?" she inquired, head tilting to the side in question. She blinked, sensing herself beginning to gain consciousness once more. They needed to finish quickly- dawn was coming, and she needed to know where to start, how to begin in her training.
"Find someone who is a bit standoffish, preferrably some cat with a few things against authority. You'll want to start forming your closer relationships first. Unfortunately, you'll have to try to form some bonds with some of the... more loyal cats as well. Don't get to close to them though." She looked around, Blezingnight could see the other cat fading. Dawn was approaching.

"I'll be watching you. I won't bring you back unless you are truly willing and wanting to take my advice. Understood?" Then Blazing stepped back, giving her apprentice a dark smile. She was very, very much looking forward to working with Tawnystep. There was promise in her, especially if she was a quick learner. "Oh and brin back some tasty information about the clan." She gave the cat a wink before turning to climb back in her preferred tree and watch the Darkforest's glum afterlife go on.