My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ✿ linnetclan ✿

name. Littletoe
age. 38 moons
desired rank. Warrior
gender identity. Tom/Male
pronouns. He/Him/His
sexuality. Straight
appearance. An oriental light brown tom with thick stripes across his muzzle and whole chest.Creamy toes and belly.His whiskers are shorter than normal, and that highlights his brown eyes.
bio. Born as a kittypet, his owner decided to get rid of the cats litter and drowned his mothers previous kits.Oliver, his kittypet name, and his brother and sister, Willie and Pumpkin, managed to escape as their mother told them.
Oliver and his siblings were raised by his mother in the wild, with little success.Eventually, his mother decided to live in barn nearby.
After reaching apperintice age, he stumbled on a small rogue group that taught Oliver and his siblings base skills, before Oliver went his own way and found LinnetClan.(I could give a whole story, but it would be too much)
family. Peanut - mother, Willie - brother, Pumpkin - sister.
rp sample. Gorsepaw padded closer to the fresh kill pile with a hint of non-satisfaction on his face, trying to ignoring all the cats that were lurking around.The grey tom stared down.Scarce as always, he groaned before picking a small frog out and carrying it under an old oak.Gorsepaw wondered if someone would try and share some of it, but he shook it off.I don't need folks to eat my food, do I?The apperintices hazel eyes scan the clearing, before he dug in the small and short feast.(Pasted from SC clearing)
TURKEYYY

Last edited by Heartie1; November 13th, 2016 at 11:04 AM.