View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
When he heard her state that the only cats that would eat them on their own are kits, his head tilted a bit and a confused look appeared on his face. "Do all grown cats know what death berries are then?" Though when he heard her instruction of keeping an eye on any kitten that came into the den, he would nod his head in understanding, making a small mental note to do that in the future. His navy blue eyes focused on the yellow flowers Shadow placed in front of him, glancing back up at her as she explained what it was and what it did. "Yarrow.. Makes them throw up.. And you have to keep them for at least a day. Okay, got it!" Flashing that usual grin of his, he would nod his head, also making a note that Yarrow could be both yellow or white. Deciding it would be best to remember it by scent, Icarius would lean his head down and take a long sniff at the flower, trying to document it in his mind before slowly nodding. "Awesome, so did I do good? I think I did great! I'll be the Syndicate's best healer in no time, I can feel it!"
Shadow looked at Icarus oddly. "Grown cats won't usually come and stuff random herbs in their mouths." The she-cat was slightly confused at the thought of it. She watched as the tom sniff the yarrow, smiling.
"You're doing pretty well." She mewed, waving her tail. Her heart stung slightly, remembering her former trainee Ash. Her tail laid down, and the cat turned back to Icarus. "I think you'll do fairly well, I'll take you to collect herbs soon."