View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
The tortoiseshell let out a small laugh as the tom recited the list. Her ears shot up when he asked the question. "Well, the only cats who would eat them on their own are kits. So make sure you watch any kitten who comes in before hand. But if something were to happen," She paused. Shadow pulled a small steam of yellow flowers bunched together. She placed it in front of Icarus. "Yarrow makes cats throw up. Give them a small bit, it works pretty fast. Make sure they get everything out of them. And then keep them here for the night. Oh- and they shouldn't eat anything for at least a day." She flicked her tail, showing him a similar flower with white petals. "It also looks like this," Shadow added.
When he heard her state that the only cats that would eat them on their own are kits, his head tilted a bit and a confused look appeared on his face. "Do all grown cats know what death berries are then?" Though when he heard her instruction of keeping an eye on any kitten that came into the den, he would nod his head in understanding, making a small mental note to do that in the future. His navy blue eyes focused on the yellow flowers Shadow placed in front of him, glancing back up at her as she explained what it was and what it did. "Yarrow.. Makes them throw up.. And you have to keep them for at least a day. Okay, got it!" Flashing that usual grin of his, he would nod his head, also making a note that Yarrow could be both yellow or white. Deciding it would be best to remember it by scent, Icarius would lean his head down and take a long sniff at the flower, trying to document it in his mind before slowly nodding. "Awesome, so did I do good? I think I did great! I'll be the Syndicate's best healer in no time, I can feel it!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?