Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:14 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: [{overall finder}]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
T H U N D E R C L A N

• Perhaps Jaystorm could've been Emberwing's former mentor? She was just made
a warrior kinda and is still young, so perhaps she was her first apprentice?

W I N D C L A N

• Depending on her personality, Ambercloud and Heatherfur could be friends!

S H A D O W C L A N

• It would be interesting to see Crowheart be assigned to Rosepaw, who is basically the
female version of him. I could see a lot of arguments that could produce plot-worthy drama
between the two - but maybe eventually they become friends in a weird way?
Rosepaw could also be a sister to Flashpaw? I'm not sure if she has parents yet, and since
they kind of look the opposite pelt-color-wise it's understandable if this is rejected, but I
feel like perhaps Flashpaw could be the only cat that could get past Rosepaw's thorny exterior
and see her vulnerable and kind side?
• I could see Shadetail and Crowheart becoming kind of friends, since they have the same
snarky personality?
• Maybe Shadetail could also mentor Snowpaw?

S K Y C L A N

• Would you be interested in having Deviousblaze mentor Ashenpaw? They're a bit shy and
scatterbrained, and it would be interesting to see how their personality turns out with Deviousblaze
being there during an impressionable age!
• There isn't much on Stormfeather, but perhaps he could be one of Ashenpaw's parents?
Depending on age and gender of course!
before I get into all of this,
thank you for applying for so much! xD

thunderclan
accepted!

windclan
ambercloud is a nice and calm character, for the basics, lol
accepted if her perso is good!

shadowclan
accepted for all! and as long as flashpaw and rosepaw have some relatives with their pelt colors, all is fine! though, flashpaw's bloodline is 100% shadowclan; would flash just be her adoptive sister?

skyclan
accepted except for ashenpaw being stormfeather's kit. i need to pm the father before we decide whether they can have had a second litter, as they have already had auroraflame and her siblings. if accepted we can try to find a few siblings that are the same age as ashenpaw. so i will get right to pming the father and see what he says ^^

[sorry if any of this doesn't make sense. my thoughts are in a bit of a jumble.]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; February 23rd, 2018 at 08:17 PM.