View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

~for @Owl- I just started where I could remember we left off, is that ok?~

Winterpaw looked over at her companion, a quick glance to make sure he was following. "You aren't going to back out on me now, are you?" she asked, a mischievous twinkle in her blue orbs. The young she cat smirked, looking up at the trees and swishing her tail as she did so. She loved to come into the territory, even when she wasn't planning on doing much. She looked up at the sky, just barely being able to see it through the canopy of trees and she smiled, her white fangs showing just barely. Her smile faltered suddenly and a strange expression came over her face as she looked back at Turtlepaw. Why hadn't he been playing with his friends? And why had he been all alone like that? Winterpaw shifted her weight a little nervously, a question entering her mind but she wasn't quite sure if she ought to ask it. "Do you mind if I ask you a...a personal question?" she asked, with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. She knew that it wasn't exactly the best thing to do, but the question was nagging at her and practically begging to be asked...and Winterpaw had never been one to shy away from getting to know about somebody.