View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:31 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Come on daydream, you’re lucky you know. You choose to not believe in starclan due to a hate which I simply don’t know and honestly I don’t think I deserve to know. While I am forced to believe in the stars... and honestly I’m cursed to fear it my friend. A non clan born shouldn’t walk among stars wise one besides.. I have a feeling my blood isn’t pure.
Moonkit ( was named this way because she was found on the day of the full moon)
Female
She/ her
Now: https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk...background.jpg
Future with a few scars: https://pre00.deviantart.net/100f/th...co-daxl95x.png without the collars and bandages :3
Her past is a bit unknown, she was left to die when she was just a moon old, she smelled of blood and couldn’t even see at all. She had no injuries but was left alone to this day she doesn’t remember much of her past and can’t even recall who her real parents at all but she does know that she’s not exactly Clan born and honestly is kind of scared because of this. She constantly thinks about her lost parents and doesn’t want to say much or even ask her adoptive parents about it. But still she has a happy life now and speads each day with a smile and a happy purr with everyone she meets... even if they look at her with those judging eyes.

She’s very outgoing, playful like a kit should be however she’s more kind than anything always asking others if they need it even if she is sometimes too small to do much. Hi she tries. She’s always up in the morning of course not making any noise to wake up the others and often explores not trying to wake up others often playing with whatever flower she can find and sometimes even tries for some reason she doesn’t mind bitter tastes that much. Somehow has a bit of a way with words that often shocked others at how much she can say and think. She’s a smart kit and can learn fast when she’s interested in it and lately she’s been interested in daydream, watching them at work and just smelling the herbs anytime she had the chance but quickly books it when they come back. It’s not she’s scared more like she’s embarrassed to be interested in such a thing. Despite being playful and outgoing she gets real embarrassed when she wants to know something. She just can’t ask anyone more like she wants to find out about it on her own.

Future sexuality: Homosexual

Has been having odd dreams that keep her up at night something about a tom, blood and the cries of a mother. She doesn’t know why but she has been losing sleep over it but is too scared or just embarrassed to say anything about it. She’ll tell someone one day... she just hopes it isn’t what she thinks.

Future personality: she’ll become more confident with herself despite the nightmares here and there. More outgoing and playful and a bit of a flirt and joker but reliable no matter what. She always cheers many up with her jokes and sometimes some pick lines ( and Puns :3) she believes the best medicine is laughter ( and of course herbs) she’ll be even more outgoing but calm when she sees the need and serious when again sees the need. She can tell what others want to say just by looking at their body but not always accurate but hi she tries. Will be more playful around daydream but always by their side no matter what. Sometimes even sings some lullabies or songs to calm kittens even they’re in pain or sick. She’ll be like that fun aunt one might even say.

Her beliefs In Starclan is strong.. but she mostly fears it because she wasn’t exactly born as a clan cat. She fears it deeply to be judged at every moment scares her especially when others are already judging her because of the way she was found. She hopes that they won’t hate her but still tries her best to be kind and loving but still the thought of being looked at and judged at every moment for everything scares her

Woly poly!! :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 22nd, 2018 at 01:33 PM.