View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Inkjoy ~ Link(Appearance at the Bottom)

Inkjoy doesn't really look special. She has a solid black pelt, orange eyes, and short fur. She has a slim body shape, slim for a ShadowClan cat at least. See, your average black cat. But, not your average ShadowClan cat.

If I had to describe this cat's personality in word word I would probably use 'UnShadowClanlike' or 'UnShadowClanly' um, if those are words. If they're not... Then... Well, you can't sum up this she-cat's personality in one word. You could honestly go on and on about it.

Kind

You will never find Inkjoy being the opposite of kind to anyone, even if they're being mean or rude to her. Now, if they're being rude to someone who can't or doesn't fight back, she is quick to snap back at them, even if they are a higher rank then her. 'Defender of the Weak' I guess.(if you're wondering, if Day ever snaps at a kit or apprentice, or even a warrior that doesn't do anything to fight back, Ink will snap back at them.)

Sweet

If the first time you see Inkjoy is when she snaps at someone the most likely reaction is,"oh boy, well I don't wanna get in her way," but really. If you get to know her, you'll love her for the sweet cat that she is.

Likes to Help

Even if Daydream doesn't choose her as their apprentice, Inkjoy would still love to help them out. But, you've already seen that she's the defender of the weak so I don't have to say any more here.

Affectionate

If Inkjoy has known you long enough, you are going to get all of the affection. If you're feeling down Inkjoy will not stop bothering you until you tell her what's wrong.

Trusting

Inkjoy could literally make a world record on trusting. If you earn her trust and then do something that would most likely break her trust she will still trust you, though not completely. But, if you do something really bad like kill a cat or even something a little less severe than that she will not trust you anymore.

Can Read Cats

No, she's not like Jayfeather the mind reader. She's just good at looking at body language and expression and deciding if something's wrong, this goes along with her affectionate trait.

Open-Minded

If Inkjoy has an idea, she's not going to be quick to give it up, though if she feels another idea is better than hers she will say so. She's not stubborn like some cats.(and people aka me X3)

Jolly

She is never sad. I mean never sad. Never. Literally nothing can take away her jolly spirit, enough said.

Understanding

This goes along with her reading cats and affectionate traits. She can and will put herself I your shoes just to understand what you're going through, and when she does she will stop at nothing to comfort you.(she will still snap at Day though XD)

Social-Anxiety

Sometimes because of this she gets lonely and it's very hard for her to stay positive but she pushes through one way or another.

Sensitive

If you do snap at her she will take it to heart and do her best to fix herself and because of that she doesn't not argue back against that.

Overall Inkjoy is a kind, protective, trusting, and sensitive cat that holds StarClan close to her, being wise at such a young age. I think both Inkjoy and Daydream can benefit from Inkjoy being a medicine cat apprentice.

I hope that gave you all the info you needed and wasn't to long.

Woly Poly
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.