View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:51 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Dear Daydream,

Greetings your,er, Medicine cat grandness! Oh great this is awkward already. Heh. Umm so I'm really excited to hear that you're looking for an apprentice. I would like to be considered!

So umm what can I say? I've always been interested in herbs since I was a couple moons old (I'm 5 moons now, nearly 6!) And eventually, I've come to love the medicine cat duties too! This is probably because my sister is the runt of the litter and has a weak immune system and she gets sick a lot. I'm a bit of a loner really, I have many siblings but I don't hang out with them as much as they hang out with eachother. I know you don't like StarClan but I feel very strongly connected to my warrior ancestors however, I will make my own choices too, if I must and I respect your decisions and beliefs- a medicine cat is a medicine cat whether they have faith in StarClan or not.

I don't know if you know me...I'm A grey Tom kit with blue eyes. I'm pretty skinny and lean but I'm Shadowclan born. I also like to e extremely clena and neat, so my fur is always groomed. I can get a little embarrassed an awkward at times if I get things wrong or if I'm unsure of something. I'm also not very ambitious or outgoing or loud. I just...live life.

I promise I won't disappoint you, Woly Poly!

Sincerely,
Rockkit

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; January 27th, 2018 at 04:34 AM.