View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 05:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

yo, its kaleb

so if youve seen lately my posts have been growing slow, but im still trying to keep up. Things are getting overwhelming for me and id like to focus on other characters too ! and i feel like im focusing too much on daydream, so i need an apprentice to help balance things out.

daydream has gone through a lot. theyre best friend died, adoptive mother, and lost so much more. they will be fairly picky when choosing the cat that will heal shadowclan. they also hate starclan to an extent, and are overall bitter.

HERE is their page just in case.

anyways, guidelines !

• Do NOT quote this post. I like to keep things organized. Your application will not count if you quote.
• Im looking for a unique plot concept in a cat. For instance, Daydream has nightmares and hates starclan, which creates a lot of plot. a great personality would be great too. something that defines their character and sticks out.
• Keep this thread for applications and "good luck" s only.
•doesnt have to be a kit, it could be a elder, warrior, even a queen for all i care ! i dont discriminate.
•Doesnt HAVE to be from shadowclan, they can have any background, but yes, they have to be apart of the clan.
•Im not giving you a form to fill out. I want you to get creative. Your applications must include description of the characters name,gender, appearance, and a feel for what their personality is. NO INTERVIEWS ALLOWED. GET MORE CREATIVE. any use of FORMS WILL BE UNCONSIDERED.
•your cat cant be homophobic, transphobic, ect. or fuzz family.
•Must have been an active member for atleast 2 months. also, just because you may have had an hr before doesnt mean i wont pick you ! you are just as equal, just make sure you have fulfilled your cool-down time.
•Just because this finder is up, doesnt mean i will chose from it, I may hand pick someone if it seems nessesary or nobody at all, it depends. please no belly aching.
•type the word "woly poly" at the END of your APPLICATION if you read through all of this.
• over all just looking for a personality that will be compadiable with daydreams personality !

CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 20th
CHOOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 22nd

make any last changes/edits to your forms by the 20th! any forms edited after this point will not be read at all.

thank you for reading/applying x

Last edited by graves; February 8th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.