View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:24 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ❝ larkpaw’s finder ❞

Name: Cipherpaw
Personality: He is an absolute jokester, sometimes he is doing so well you can't tell if he is joking. Unless you have known him a while of course. He is very friendly, and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone he cares for. He is cautious about some situations, especially if it might get him or someone else in trouble. Cipher already gets into enough by sleeping in and his jokes. The tom isn't afraid to fight, and is very loyal to his clan. This apprentice is a great listener though he doesn't seem like he is paying attention half the time. He will tell you what he thinks about whatever you ask.
Appearance: The tom is an oriental mix, having been dropped off in Windclan by a tom when he was a young kit. He is a beautiful cinnamon colored cat with large ears, long legs, and tiny paws. His eyes are a captivating sea green. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwpt38s1g2oZUTULHx3gEpov4bQ6ziP RO3k3REduJbloARfSxMrientalcatassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Cinnamon.jpg%3F81585c
Role: A friend or enemy. Which one would he fit better?
Other: Naw

Mention me if you don't think I saw it