View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The princess quickly jumped back from her younger sister, entering into a playful crouch that meat she was ready for he oncoming attack. Where was Jelani when you needed her? Kiara rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a sissy." Her eyes glanced towards her father and their older brother. Kopa was a pale version of Simba, appearing to stand out to Simba's darker pelt. Where was their mother so they wouldn't disturb Kopa's lesson? Simba couldn't yell at them, however. He had been deeply amused by his cubs' nonsense. "Kiara, stop bothering Kila." His voice was gentle, and Kiara let out a muffled response. Simba flicked his ears, turning back to look at Kion. "There's nothing wrong with being a king." He scolded his youngest cub. To think Kion said such a thing. Then to use his grandfather's name in vain? Simba huffed.

Kopa didn't bother to say anything. He simply gave them each a smug expression, his tail swaying in the air. Simba gave Kopa a curt nod, indicating for him to move along. They would be go deeper into the pridelands. Kopa wanted to stay and have fun with his siblings - however, duty called. So, the cub picked himself forward and followed after their father with meek steps. Kiara shot him an apologetic look, but turned to her best friend, watching as Kion gave the small weakling a glare. "Stop staring at her like that. It's weird." She snorted at him.

Jelani - on the other hand didn't like to be stared at. The tigon had cowered. She knew Kion. Heck! She knew all Kiara's siblings. Jelani avoided the prince's gaze and stalked off to be next to Kiara. She didn't know what was Kion's problem, and she was already scared out her wits! Her small paws felt heavy. Like rocks had been laid across her back, leaving her in agonizing pain. The small cub sat next to her friend, her eyes downcasted. Kiara laid a small smile to Jelani, but Jelani wasn't looking and therefore had missed the smile. "Don't you have loved to go ruin - then save?" Kiara gave a playful sneer. It was like she was a protective older sister for this little one. Tigons were very small, not averaging the height of a normal feline.

[sorry this is short and badly written ;w;]

@Random Melody
Kila stuck her tongue out triumphantly at Kiara, sitting up since she knew she wouldn't be getting any sleep now. She glanced around for a moment, then let her eyes rest on her brother again, head tilted in faint curiosity. Why was Kion glaring at Jelani? Kila herself wasn't too fond of many others, but the tigon had managed to break past the careful shell. She flicked her ears when Simba spoke, then when Kiara spoke, but didn't join in, deciding Kion had been teamed up on enough. Instead she turned away to her sister. "Did you want something, or did you just wanna annoy me?" She chuckled lightly.

Kion's ears flattened when his father scolded him, and he didn't reply, shooting a look toward Jelani. When Simba and Kopa walked away, Kion simply sighed and shook his fur out, glaring at Kiara when his older sister spoke. "Oh, stuff it, Kiara. I'm going out anyway. Have fun with your tiger." The cub growled, shooting a glare in Jelani's direction. Now, Kion was not a hostile cub. He loved everybody! Except, tigers. He knew his family didn't know why, and he knew they wouldn't understand if he told them. The cub turned on his paws, tail lashing, and made his way off of Pride Rock.

"Stupid, flea-brained, rat-faced, striped idiots." The cub grumbled to himself, fur spiking up. He was usually so sweet, but when it came to tigers, it was like he was a completely different lion. But, what else did he expect? Really, Kion didn't hate tigers. Not as much as he would have liked. He was terrified of them, though. Beyond terrified, really. And he stopped for a second on the bottom rock, imagining Lucifer's reaction to his words. It was enough to have the anger evaporate instantly, his eyes squeezing shut and his head shaking vigorously, as if that could get rid of the memories swimming through his mind. Without a word, he launched himself off of the rock and took off past Simba and Kopa, just needing to clear his head.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 29th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.