View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

"Oh I'm fine," He replied, taking a few more steps in and noticing that she was trying to hide her stomach. Why? He didn't ask it out loud, not wanting to offend her in any way. When he was about two tail-lengths from the entrance, Blazingstorm settled himself down, his golden hues shining in the dimmer light. It was much warmer in the dens than he first thought. "How about you?" he asked, giving her time to answer before another question entered his mind. "And how are the kits?" He knew that for Hawkcry, that was a touchy topic, but she was a good friend of his, right? He felt somewhat protective of her and her unborn kits. Perhaps a little more than he should. Mentally, Blazingstorm had vouched to help care for the little kits when they were born. He loved kits. If it made one of his best friend's lives easier, than he'd do it just for her. Silently the warrior awaited her answer, his gaze remained warm hoping that she still trusted him enough to open up even a little bit.
@TheBread
{so when the kits are born, Blazing and Hawk won't be together, but they'll basically act like it since he'll be the fatherly figure stepping in. What I'm trying to say is that Blazing will treat her kits like his own since Hawk is a real close friend of his, he just wants to help out}

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL