View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:44 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Wolfspark felt a shiver travel up his spine at Regalstorm's report. Sure enough, after a quick sniff of the grass, he concurred that the tom was unfortunately correct. The deformed warrior fixed his patrol with a long glance from his remaining eye, gazing over each of them. I won't let any of you die, he thought. I won't lose one of you like I lost my sister.

Taking on an air of protective confidence, he slid to the front of the patrol alongside Barbedfall. His claws slid from there sheathes in cautious preparation, in the event that they did come across the dogs. He then turned to the rest of the patrol. "Grousestar wants us to drive them out, right? I think our best bet is staying in the trees until we figure out where these dogs are. I could stay on the ground and take cover in the undergrowth, follow the scent and figure out their location. When I find them, I'll come get you all and we'll attack them from the rear, or downwind - whichever works best." He slowly swept his gentle yet assertive gaze over his other Clanmates. "Any other ideas, or are we all willing to go with this plan?"

Regalstorm stepped forward.

"We could attack from the trees." He suggested, blinking. "They won't suspect an ambush and we could leave bait to draw them here, then attack."

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!