View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:21 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@.:Virgo:. @Delta @Aquilex @Dust @The Cannibal
Regalstorm twitched his whiskers, following his patrol with quick pawsteps. Hearing Wolfspark's comment, he flicked an ear. "I think Wolfspark has a point." He mewed."The dogs will hear us if we speak too loudly." He stepped forward, sniffing the grass. He was known for resourcefulness and that had helped him through several battles. His head shot up, ears perked. Then he ducked his head down and sniffed again, his nose wrinkling. He padded up to Barbedfall.
"The scent of dog is fresh, heading that way." He gestured with his cream tabby head through the trees of SkyClan territory.

"We should be careful. I don't need anybody going to Shinefang today."

He seemed as if he was concerned, and he was, but VERY slightly. He wasn't known for showing emotions, and, even when he did, they didn't last long. Regalstorm was smart, quick, resourceful and brave, but emotion wasn't part of that quota. He was determined and wanted to drive these dogs away from hurting his clan.
Wolfspark felt a shiver travel up his spine at Regalstorm's report. Sure enough, after a quick sniff of the grass, he concurred that the tom was unfortunately correct. The deformed warrior fixed his patrol with a long glance from his remaining eye, gazing over each of them. I won't let any of you die, he thought. I won't lose one of you like I lost my sister.

Taking on an air of protective confidence, he slid to the front of the patrol alongside Barbedfall. His claws slid from there sheathes in cautious preparation, in the event that they did come across the dogs. He then turned to the rest of the patrol. "Grousestar wants us to drive them out, right? I think our best bet is staying in the trees until we figure out where these dogs are. I could stay on the ground and take cover in the undergrowth, follow the scent and figure out their location. When I find them, I'll come get you all and we'll attack them from the rear, or downwind - whichever works best." He slowly swept his gentle yet assertive gaze over his other Clanmates. "Any other ideas, or are we all willing to go with this plan?"

Last edited by Aquilex; June 4th, 2019 at 10:22 AM.